Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cream Cheese Frosting

I've previously posted my Homemade Oreo recipe HERE.  I needed some cookies quick for a church event.  So I made some more.  This time they look a little more like oreo's.  The dark cookie and white frosting help with the look.


Cream Cheese Frosting

1/4 cup butter, softened
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups powdered sugar
5-6 T. milk

Mix butter, cream cheese, vanilla together until smooth.  Add powdered sugar and half of the milk and mix until smooth.  Slowly add remaining milk until it is the desired consistency.


I also made some chocolate frosting.  They were delicious too!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Mmmmmmm. I LOVE me some good cream cheese frosting.

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

These look delicious! I discovered you via What Dee Dee Wants Dee Gets, and I just wanted to let you know, I'm including you and this recipe on my weekly Cups of Tea (will post May 16th). I just know my readers will appreciate a bit of comfort food, so I couldn't resist having it be my highlight recipe of the week. Thanks again for sharing!

Post a Comment