Monday, August 9, 2010

Cupcake Conference 2010 Summer Social

I went to the Cupcake Conference Summer Social a week ago.  It was soo much fun!
I went with these cute girls; Kelli,  Dee-Dee and Brittany.  The Social was held at The Grand America Hotel in one of the suites on the 23rd floor. 
It was beautiful. 


So were the views. 

We spent some time in the pastry kitchen with the executive pastry chef, Fernanda Dutra.

Then we had a little cupcake decorating contest.




We spent the remainder of the evening back in the suite.  We had more cupcakes, met new friends and won a bunch of prizes.  I won some beautiful earrings and an amazing cupcake stand.

Brittany may have won a cupcake bedazzled snuggie. 
Who am I kidding? 



Of course she did!

It was a wonderful, sugar-high, cupcake loving, gift winning, new friend making, swag bag receiving, lots of laughing night!

Thanks to these cute girls for all the planning!
 I can't wait to see what else is in store with the Cupcake Conference!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I. WANT. THAT. SNUGGIE!!!!!! Sign me up for the next conference!

Tauni said...

Julie, thanks for hopping over and commenting on my blog :) I am completely jealous of some of the beautiful photos you have on your blog...

You can continue laughing at my Memory Mixer skills (or lack there of). I've tried using it a couple of times, but I've never been able to come up with something acceptable. I think I need remedial MM classes ;)

Post a Comment