Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm Back

What has happened to me this year?

Working on this blog has always been in the back of my mind.  But somehow I've been M.I.A.  I've been busy with some other blogs.  Check out I Heart Salt Lake, the blog about Salt Lake City and surrounding areas that I run with my sister Dianna.  I've also been blogging with Rhodes.  I'll have another Rhodes post soon.  I've also been grilling a ton.  I have a new grilled corn salsa I can't wait to share.  I've also been baking banana bread as soon as the bananas get too ripe.  Sometimes that happens soo fast.  But my son at home doesn't seem to mind too much. I have a new banana bread recipe that I'll be sharing soon.

But I'm ready to get back to posting recipes and fun food stuff here.

Thanks for being patient with me.

Post a Comment