Friday, January 1, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies





This is the easiest recipe I have! Without a doubt the easiest cookies ever. Plus I always (almost always) have all the ingredients on hand. Here goes...

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

2 spice flavored cake mixes (any brand will do-in a pinch i've even used one spice and one carrot cake)
1 29 oz. can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie-just plain pumpkin)
1 package chocolate chips (I like milk chocolate but any will do)

Dump dry cake mixes into a bowl.  Add canned pumpkin and stir together until well combined.  Add chocolate chips.   Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.  I always use parchment paper and my cookie scoop.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, depending on the size. 



This recipe makes ALOT.  I've halfed the recipe and it works great.  We don't ever have a problem with a whole recipe getting eaten around here.


1 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I think those are one of dads favorite kinds of cookie

Post a Comment