Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creamy Crockpot Chicken

I've been busy cooking and baking.  But not so good at putting it on the blog.  But I did capture some of our dinner.  This is an easy crockpot meal. It can be assembled in the crockpot (if it has removable inside pot) the night before and then just put in the heating unit and turned on in the morning.

Creamy Crockpot Chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 package Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, cubed
1-2 pounds chicken breasts

In crockpot combine soup, cream cheese, milk and dry salad dressing mix.  Stir to combine.  Then place chicken breasts in sauce.  Cook on low for 6 hours.
Some of my family like the meat shredded and some like it more whole.  The chicken will start to fall apart but if you like it that why, then go ahead and shred it.  We like this creamy chicken served over rice.

My daughter informed me that these pictures don't really look appetizing.  I agree. 

It really is yummy. Give it a try.

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

This is one of my favorite crock pot recipes.

Andrea said...

Uh....where did this blog come from???? I just stumbled on it!! Did you plan on telling me maybe when you got back from Hawaii??? :)

Keersten said...

If you've ever had this, it does though. Mmmm, I love this recipe. Lovin' the blog too. Very cute!

Post a Comment