Monday, June 7, 2010

Shirley J Universal Sauce

I am loving Shirley J's Universal Sauce! 

This product has been around for over 30 years.  But until recently it has been only used in commercial kitchens.  The company is now bringing their products to the home.  Shirley J has many products but the company's flagship product is called Universal Sauce.  It has so many uses.  It can take the place of any type of white or cream sauce.  It makes wonderful soups, sauces, casseroles and much more. The possibilites are endless.  

The universal sauce is a mix with water product.  It is foolproof.  It is easy.  It is economical.  Not to mention it's about 1/4 of the calories of a regular white sauce.  I could go on and on. 

So far I have made macaroni and cheese (about 5 times), fettucine alfredo, creamy tomato basil pasta, chicken enchiladas, baked potato cheese soup and chicken alfredo pizza.  All that starting with Shirley J's Universal Sauce.

I will be trying out and posting a new Shirley J's recipe each week.  If you are interested in finding out more about ShirleyJ, email me or check out the Shirely J website

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I gotta get me some of that--even if it's just for the yummy mac & cheese it's worth it!

Anonymous said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for the Yummy Caramels. They are the most delicious ever. :)

Leslie Knaphus said...

I can't wait for my sauce mix to come. I have been telling my friends about it. Sabrina wants some.

Post a Comment